Why I decided to make a blog:
1. Sometimes people have nothing better to do with their life.
2. I decided it would be a better alternative to facebook stalking.
3. I never get to brag about myself. (Thought this would provide the perfect opportunity)
4. My very best friends in the whole world have one, and let's face it, I want to be just like them.
5. Everyone is doing it. If you don't have one, you should probably go make one. Seriously. Right now. Stop reading this and go make one.
6.Are you still here? Good.
7. um... I am running out of ideas
Well that is all for now. I still have no idea why I made this. I guess I just give into peer pressure way to easily. This is M.G signing out. PEACE!
OH! I almost forgot. This is my cute little niece. I just love her to death!
No comments:
Post a Comment