Tonight my sister went. on. a. date.
I have not been on a date in 23.7 years. Yes. I'm serious. Before I was born I didn't go on dates. Okay, that's a lie. I have come to terms with why I haven't been asked out for a few months now and here they are:
1. All the guys think I am totally awesome and are afraid to ask me out because they don't want to be around someone who is cooler than they are.
2. All the guys have realized my obsession with a strange 12 year old boy singer and are trying as hard as ever to get their hair to flow perfectly across their face.
3. My knight in shining armor is out there is waiting for the perfect opportunity to approach me, and therefore is fighting every other guy off with his bare teeth.
4.Some guys might think I am just too shy. Really that's not that case. I promise. I just happen to be more observant than outspoken.
5. All the guys are taken? Or gay?... Nah
6. I am in the process of moving home.
7. I tend to keep my relationships with guys strictly on a "friend" basis. Maybe guys don't want friends? If I were a guy, I would want friends.
8. I don't have a social life anymore so therefore I don't go anywhere so therefore I don't meet anyone with potential.
One of these reasons has to be it, I'm sure. There are no other options... so guys... which number are you???
Maybe I am just being to pushy....
Hi Little Sister!

Megan,
ReplyDeleteI totally want to take you out! Come talk to me tomorrow at work k?? I hope you know who this is. ha
haha try taking a class on this and still failing to get dates ha! Its wonderful...I'm pretty sure you just summed up all of my feelings about dating right now... Just so you know, you're a doll and reason 9. should be there is a really wonderful guy out there that just hasn't met you yet. Therefore: your day will come...eventually =]
ReplyDelete