Summer

Friday, November 11, 2011

I guess I should apologize

So I have been getting some crap lately for not blogging about my love life. Honestly though, I'm not sure what to blog about my love life? I don't want to make my blogs really awkward (which usually happens...let's face it I can make things pretty awkward...like right now.. don't you feel awkward?...moving on), and I don't want to talk about how wonderful everything is going because then I would feel like I was bragging and worry that I would be hurting someone's feelings out there. So.. therefore.. I probably won't be blogging about my love life. I'm sorry! Please don't hate me! Besides, I like being the mysterious person that when people talk to they think to themselves 'This girl is very mysterious I think I am going to ask her all about her life now.' Not really. Don't think that. I would be creeped out and make it awkward. Well, this blog post is a fail. Sorry. Hope everyone is doing great!

P.S I will keep posting pictures of my love life though, don't worry!
Us on Halloween.. what were we??



One random time we got dressed up and just took pictures...they aren't engagements.



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see the pictures. I'm like 90% sure I saw trevor on campus and I went to wave but then I realized it would have been super awkward cause he has absolutely no idea who I am! Anyways I think its good that you want to keep your privacy but still share enough that I can stalk you. Lets catch up!
    -Bee

    ReplyDelete