Summer

Friday, January 27, 2012

Another post about random stuff that may or may not make sense to anyone

22 more days! Wasn't my last post about double that? Wow. The time is sure going by fast. I feel bad for all brides that have to plan a wedding. It's soo stressful! Right when I got engaged everyone was like oh it is soo stressful planning a wedding and I'm like yeah right, because I am not a stressful person and have fun doing anything. I was going to prove everyone wrong. In the end they were right. I was wrong. I am happy to report to everyone though that through this whole process I have only had a break down once!! Yeah, what now!?! It only lasted for 2 hours ....(cough cough) moving on...Utah weather is weird. Plain and simple. How can it be sunny, windy, rainy, snowy, and then sunny again all in the same day?? When I leave in the morning I have to wear every season of clothing that I have. A long sleeve in case its cold, a short sleeve in case it gets to hot for the long sleeve, a light jacket, my winter jacket, no jacket, rain boots, with flip flops shoved in them in case the sun comes out and I have to hurry and change. I mean who wears rain boots when its sunny... most definitley not me.



Well I guess I'm done now and will get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment