How are we you may ask? Well...
Our apartment?
Slowly coming together. We still don't have a table (It's being shipped here and will be here on the 14th or 15th) We have been eating all our meals on the floor.
Speaking of meals?
Yeah, not so great at it.. I LOVE cooking.... but mostly desserts. Not to brag but I think I'm a dang good cook when it comes to desserts. Now main dishes on the other hand.. not so great at it. I have tried making two different types of rice this past week. The 1st was a cilantro lime rice. Sounds pretty good right? I ended up putting waaaayy to much lime juice in it. Attempt 1 at rice: FAIL. The 2nd I tried to make was a type of Cafe Rio rice.
Yeah I didn't make this...
This is however what I wanted it to look like.
This is what it ended up looking like.................
This is what it ended up looking like.................
Yeah........that's really what it looked like.... I think it grades itself.
Oh well, luckily when Trevor gets home from work he is starving so he pretty much will eat anything. I like having a guy around for that reason. He ate every bite without complaining and I think ended up taking some to eat at work the next day too. I love that guy! Well hopefully my cooking will improve but if not, there's always cereal, raman noodles, mac n cheese, and frozen dinners! :]
This is our couch we got on saturday. The pic above is a wedding present from my sister and brother in law.

No comments:
Post a Comment