Summer

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Last Post Of The Year

Since the end of the year is coming up pretty quick I figured I would point out some highlights of this year.
1. Married! I guess I would have to say this is the biggest highlight of the year.
2. Moving: Three times! Out of my parents house, into a crappy 1 bedroom byu apartment(really, it was crap, we had to leave the door open and crack a window to shower), then into the awesome duplex where we live now. I really hate moving.
3. Going to a haunted forest for Halloween and closing my eyes and plugging my ears the whole time! (I honestly couldn't even tell you what one person was dressed up as.)
4. Buying a Hamster, then taking it back 4 days later.  I thought I would miss him but I don't really. Sorry Dash.
5. Weddings. Seriously. I have never been to as many weddings in my life as I have this year. 5! Well I think it's 5, it's hard to remember. 
6. Food Storage. Trevor and I bought a year supply of food storage, just in case there are any disasters. The food storage only lasts about 20 years, so I hope we can use it before it goes bad. 
7. Pretending to be pregnant and announcing it to my family on Christmas. Yeah, I really did.  Ha (No one in my family is going to believe me when I actually announce it.)
8. Snowmobiling at my grandparents cabin. This will be the first year Trevor has ever been snowmobiling. I will try to eventually put up pictures.

I hope everyone who reads this is doing great! Until next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment