(Sofie has to be involved in all my weekly pictures. Don't mind that she's in her pajamas all ready for bed.. :) )
Summer
Thursday, May 12, 2016
Does anyone still blog these days?
I can't believe it has almost been 2 years since I last posted anything. Life gets so busy! We're getting ready to have our second baby, a little boy! Second pregnancies are so much worse than the first! (I keep wondering if it's because I'm having a different gender this time?) I am almost 33 weeks pregnant and am soo ready to have this little guy. I get exhausted doing the smallest things (ex: vacuuming out my car!) I keep hoping I will go into labor early, but with Sofie I went a week over, so I'm not really holding out much hope! Here's a picture since it's been so long:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment