Is there anyone in the world that actually likes Valentines Day? I mean it's a big waste of time sending someone flowers or telling them how much you love them. News flash, you should be doing that anyway. So why have a national holiday for it? What's worse than the actual Valentine's day. All the cheesy jokes that come with it. I have complied a few of them. Please keep a bucket close by in case you need to vomit:
Q: What do squirrels give for Valentine's Day?
A: Forget-me-nuts.
A: Forget-me-nuts.
Q: What did the valentine card say to the stamp?
A: Stick with me and we'll go places!
A: Stick with me and we'll go places!
Q: What did the stamp say to the envelope?
A: I'm stuck on you.
A: I'm stuck on you.
Q: What did the light bulb say to the switch?
A: You turn me on.
A: You turn me on.
Knock, Knock,
Who's there?
Olive
Olive who?
Olive you!
Who's there?
Olive
Olive who?
Olive you!
Q: What is a vampire's sweetheart called?
A: His ghoul-friend.
A: His ghoul-friend.
I would just like to throw in here as a side note that the guy who came up with Valentine's day was martyred.
I was sitting there last night thinking about Valentine's Day and how awesome it would be if someone surprised me and got me something. I am happy to admit, someone did get me something....shout out to my dad..Thanks for the rose! Perhaps I am just bitter I had to work tonight and was forced to work around couples with hearts floating around there heads and big cheerful smiles, and acting like they were in Fairy Tale Land. If I have to suffer Valentine's Day one more year I am pretty sure I will resort to going skydiving....without the parachute. That being said, Happy Valentine's Day.
**Vomit.**
ReplyDeletehahahaha Jk.
That stamp is getting around!
Sorry you had to work though.
And happy day after valentines day!