It was a lot of ice cream.
Summer
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Oh Logan, where art thou?
So I went on this awesome road trip. To Logan. I love it there. It's beautiful. Me and my future husband will live there. Heck, I may even go to school there. Overall, the perfect weekend, with my perfect friends, doing perfect activities! USU basketball games rock! My favorite thing we did though was cleaning the sink at Angie's. The food is amazing, and if you ever go up to USU you have to go try to clean the sink! Even if you end up wanting to vomit, it's definitely worth it though!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like you had a good time! I am so jealous! I would have loved to go up to logan and visit my best friend. BUT my real question is are you planning on becoming an aggie/true aggie anytime soon???
ReplyDeleteHaha oh yeah! Next time I go up I will become one! ;) You should come up with me next time I go, it will be a party!
ReplyDelete