Summer

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I should probably learn my alphabet

Tonight me and my sister wanted to do something fun. "Let's rent a movie from red box, since we are in Utah and everything is closed by 10:00." I was all up for it. I even volunteered to run up and rent it while she sat in the car. I never realized all the stress involved with renting a stinking movie from red box! So first, I didn't take shoes. I don't know why I didn't take shoes, I guess I thought the earth magically gets sanitized at night and there are no germs. (My feet are black now.) So, we got to red box, and surprisingly no one was there to rent to movie. Hooray! I thought to myself. I jumped out of the car and ran up to hurry and get the movie. Who would of thought right when I get there 3 people get in line behind me. I don't think there is anything more stressful in the world, than scrolling through each screen trying to find your movie while 3 impatient men start tapping their feet and looking at their watches behind you. I realized I should probably hurry at this point so I start violently tapping the "next" button looking for my movie. Guess what happens next?? I can't remember what movie it is I am supposed to be looking for! Okay, okay. Narnia! Yes, that's it. A-D? Uh....A.B.C.D. No. J-R? J.K.L.M.N...Yes! It wasn't there.. Okay what's the whole movie called?? Shoot that guy keeps peeking over my shoulder looking at what I am doing. Narnia, Narina... oh yeah, Chronicles of Narnia! C! Nope. Not there either. Okay I have been here 5 minutes... what else could the stupid movie be under? Oh yeah, THE Chronicles of Narnia. Few. Guess what everyone? THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA DOESN'T COME OUT TO RED BOX UNTIL MAY!!! I eventually walk away, head hanging, defeated, determined to never rent a movie from red box again. How did I end up with Despicable Me in my hands again?

I will have no worries by the time I get married.

1 comment: