Job. Who would of thought a three letter word could bring on such horrid memories. I guess everyone thinks that since school is over I want to work my life away. I really don't. I actually want to work less hours... or not at all...either one...Do you think I could get away with a three month vacation time? I wish there was a way to make money doing nothing.
I got this email one time..
"Congratulations! You have received $25,000 this week for opening your email account over 10 times! Please send us your account number so we can directly deposit the money into your account. Enjoy this once in a life time opportunity! THIS IS NOT A SCAM!"
Do they think I am an idiot? I mean I would have never, ever considered that email to be a scam until the end when they state, "THIS IS NOT A SCAM!" That's kind of like saying, "I want your money and your personal information but I don't want you to be smart enough to figure that out, so I am going to put this is not a scam, that way people will know that this email is not suspicious in anyway. Uh.. Okay?
I really never got an email like that. But my email account has been blocked because they think I have been sending something like that.... If you get an email that is like this, don't worry! It's just me.... Trying to steal your money.... Have a great day!
Oh, and please send me your account number and the bank you go to. I am trying this new thing where I can make money without going out and working for it.

Megan, thanks for the smile today! I really wish you wrote daily then I could start every day off with a smile from reading your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI think everybody hates thier jobs its a given! P.S. We really neet to get together now that finals are over!
ReplyDelete