Summer

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I feel like I should introduce myself... again..

Hi. I'm Megan. This is my blog. If you are reading this it is probably because of one of these reasons.
Least Likely Reason # 1: You found this blog by surfing the internet one day, finding me, reading how awesome my blogs are and deciding to "follow" it
Possible Reason #2: A friend of yours reads my blog and told you read it because they think I am such an amazing person.
Possible Reason #3: Your my friend/family member and one day while sitting around with nothing to do, I pulled out my laptop and forced you to look at my blog....um...moving on...
Most Likely Reason #4: I just posted this link on my facebook wall and you are facebook stalking me and came upon this.. if that's the case.. .welcome!! My home address will be at the bottom of this post....(not really, stop getting all excited.)
If by some strange chance you didn't find me by the reasons above, please let me know.. really.
I am not really sure what to say about myself anymore...except this is my blog where I write about really random stuff going on in my life. Sometimes my posts don't even make sense because I write them really late.. (Like this one) I sometimes talk about serious stuff.. well I really haven't yet, but I plan to in the future... I really like typing "..........." so if that bugs you I'm sorry. I also like making lists. any kind of lists. I just do. I also really like typing random stuff that comes to me as I sit here. One last thing before I go I love putting random cartoons at the bottom of my posts that I think are pretty funny.. in pretty much every post I will have one. Just for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! You crack me up! And I think you should 1- post more and 2- make a list of everything we're going to do this summer!

    ReplyDelete