Summer

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The life of me

Well everyone it has been about 10 days since my last post, and because I don't have facebook and no one knows what is happening in my life I figured it's probably time to post again. I am only posting because I know everyone LOVES reading my posts. I have compiled a list of things I do now... everyday... so here we go:
-Wake up at about 9:00
-Slowly roll over until my legs are hanging off the bed
-Debate with myself whether or not I really want to get out of bed yet." It's only 9:00. You could still sleep in another half hour without feeling guilty." "Stop being lazy and just get out of bed. Most people have already been awake for a few hours now." "But my body needs to sleep longer..." "No it doesn't." And so forth, until I finally get out of bed.
- I walk downstairs and stand in my pantry looking at all the food for about 5 minutes until I finally give up and have my parents make me something... NOT. I end up making toast... or cereal. Something I won't have to wait long for.
-Then its a matter of getting dressed, doing something active, Eating unhealthy food, reading a book, practicing all my skills and so forth, until about 5 when I finally leave for work
(Note: I signed a contract with my work that I would not reveal any information on what I do at work. Let's just pretend I am talking about how cool my job is and how everyone wishes they had such an awesome job like me... Jk about that contract thing.. I just wanted my job to sound way cooler than it is.)
-After my amazingly awesome shift at work where like 50 bazillion people come up to me and tell how great I am I come home.
-Eat more food
-Slowly get ready for bed
-Sleep 

Doesn't my day just sound wonderful! Well I have spent about 5 minutes on this post, but it's sunday so I think that's enough for the day. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment