I have such irrational fears. They don't even make sense to me, but yet I still have them. (drum roll...) I am making another list woo hoo! My irrational/pointless/weird fears:
- Getting fired for forgetting to show up to work.
Why would I forget to show up to work? No idea. But I have dreamed about this more than once and everyone at works ends up shunning me because I never showed up for my shift...
-Balloons Popping
I am serious. If I am even around someone who has a balloon they lose my attention and I just stare at that blasted balloon knowing any second it could pop. Want to know what the worst thing you could do to me is? Get me a bunch of balloons that I will eventually have to end up popping anyway... I don't pop them. I let them go free, outside. Kind of what I do if I find a spider in my room
-I can't kill spiders. I actually let them go, or name them and let them live in my room
Something about the idea of squishing something that could make a crunch or the risk that it wouldn't ever die and I would be stuck vigorously stomping on the stupid bug that somehow never dies. I have totally never done that.
-Boys
They are so unpredictable. Ha and they think we are?? All we want is them to catch on to all our secrets hints and maybe call us once in a while, or bring us flowers or tell us we look cute or say hi at work, or smile or just not be stupid and play those dumb games that they totally play even though they claim they don't!
-People that tell me I am not going on a mission because then I secretly start to believe them...
I really am. Stop shaking your head thinking I will get married first. IF I do find a guy, he will happily wait 18 months for me to go and make no complaints while I am gone.
-Jeans.
Why do they have to look and feel so uncomfortable?
-Gun Fire.. and......Cannon Fire
Don't think people still shoot cannons off? You are sorely mistaken.
-People that stare at me
This conversation goes on in my head almost every time someone stares at me: Are they really staring at me?.. oh.. yeah.. they are...well this is awkward..Do they honestly think I can't tell they are staring at me?! Should I stare back? Or would we just end up having a weird awkward staring contest. I wondering what they are thinking?...Eh.. never mind I would prefer not to know.. maybe they think I am cute...what if they think I am just weird looking and want to take my picture and add me to their strange photo album of weird looking people? They are STILL staring. I will just graciously make my way out of the room.....Then proceed to trip over something, or more often than not run into to something/someone on my way out.
-People being mad at me
Like me okay? Don't hate me, or be mad at me. I am a human. I make mistakes.
- Me turning into some stalker chick
I don't stalk guys and can happily say I have never stalked a guy.. but what if one day I just crack and the stalker/creepy side of me bursts forth and when people see me they scream and run for cover?
My advice to you for the day!
My advice to you for the day!

Megan, I am writing on your page so that you know I have read this post almost everyday... so please update it
ReplyDelete