Summer

Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm still here!

I was told I needed to update my blog. So here I am, updating my blog.
Whenever I have nothing going on in my life I feel like I could talk about random stuff forever and a day. Now that I have things going on in my life I have no idea what to write about. Does that make sense? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? I would just like to throw out there that I am getting a killer tan this summer. I am hoping by the end of the summer I will be closer to black than to white... It will happen. Don't worry. So the other day I tie dyed. I don't know how people can end up with cool designs when they do it, mine always just end up with a lot of random colors. Let me show you.
This one would have been really cool...

                                                                           This one is pretty awesome too.
This is the type of shirt I was trying to do..

This is how my shirt ended up...
                                                                          
I think I need to take lessons on how to tie dye...


































No comments:

Post a Comment