Summer

Monday, October 24, 2011

Hunting or not hunting?

This weekend I went hunting for the very first time! It was intense the mountain was covered with deer. It was hard to tell between which buck you should shoot because there were so many!
(Reality) I didn't see one single deer the entire time. In fact, I dind't see any animal. The people I went with I think had like 6 deer tags, but they didn't find anything. I had so much fun spending time with Trevor and his family, but all in all, deer hunting isn't as fun as I thought it would be. The temperature was hot if you were in the sun, and freezing if you were in cold. I even got a sunburn on the side of my face... not my whole face, just half of my face. Lost my cell phone while I was up there too. I think the moral of the story is next time I go, I definitely need to prepare better!
Here is one picture of us while we were up there... don't mind my eyes closed..


1 comment:

  1. Megan went hunting?! WHAT? Ha I cannot believe this. I haven't even been hunting and pretty safe to say I will never! Ha oh Megan you are just full of surprises!

    ReplyDelete