Summer

Friday, June 22, 2012

So many changes!

This month has been so crazy! Trevor and I have had to make some big decisions. We  moved into our new apartment on Saturday. It's so nice being in a family ward. I thought I would love the young married students ward, but I really didn't. I was talking to my cousin the other day who said, "Married student wards are just like single wards except everyone is married." I couldn't agree more! The only bad thing is all the cute little kids I see. It makes me want one until they start to cry and I change my mind. Trevor and I also made a big purchase yesterday. We bought a new car! well suv...? ..4 runner?  It's a Chrysler Pacifica and we got a great deal on it!


This is what it looks like! Well this is the only picture I could find. Ours is a different color. It even has a dvd player in it. Anyone want to come have a movie night? Just kidding.. but seriously..
Well I guess that's all for now. 



1 comment: