Summer

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Interesting Day

Everytime Trevor and I have gone to the Timpanogos temple something interesting always happens to us.  Last month we were able to go to a friends wedding there and we almost didn't get to go in because when they scanned Trevor's recommend words came up on the screen saying "inactive". Come to find out, he just had an old one and left the new one at home! Well today we decided to go to that temple again because provo's is closed and guess what? I passed out!! It was so embarrasing! My sister went out and got me water and then a worker came back in with her and asked if I was okay and was going to call up their emergency team. He didn't, thankfully. I decided it was just because it got kind of hot in the room and I was kneeling for a while and there was no circulation flowing in my legs. I think it freaked Trevor out though! He stared at me for like 10 minutes after that and kept asking if I was okay. Boy I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment