Summer

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

This past weekend we went out to the sand dunes with Trevor's family. We had a lot of fun and even got to take our trailer! We are still in the process of fixing it up but it is looking a ton better! I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but we got a free shelf from Trevor's parents and it's officially done and on our porch!
Here I am modeling it..


This is a shot of our trailer before we cleaned it up! (I need to take an updated one, so you can see the difference!)

Trev playing with McCoy in the sand


McCoy, Parker and I went looking for bug tracks

We were covered in sand by the end of the trip.
(You cant see it in the pic, but my hair was almost gray!)




No comments:

Post a Comment