Summer

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Conversation With My Sister

My sister is in charge of the food for her singles ward activities. I guess the guy in the calling with her hasn't been pulling his weight. She sent me the following email today: 
(Note: A lot of few revisions have been made to protect the innocent.)

How do you say this in a “nice” fashion? 
"You suck! I am just going to be in charge of June’s Activities because you don’t do anything. Just go be with your girlfriend and let me run the waffle’s committee!!!!!"

So me being the person that I am, came up with a reply:

 Dear _______:
It has come to my attention that you are not taking your responsibilities toward the waffle committee seriously. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that I will hereto be the only person in charge of all of the June activities. I will also take all of the credit and blessings as a reward for my hard work.  Please don’t worry about this anymore as I know you have an unstable girlfriend that demands all of your attention. Best of luck to you.
 Sincerely, ______



1 comment: