Summer

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Baby Carter

Yesterday we found out that we are going to be parents to a little girl! I have secretly been hoping that it would be a girl so I was ecstatic when the doctor told us the news. Both Trev and I were bald when we were babies so we aren't holding out much hope our baby will have hair, but that's alright. We learned some cool information from the ultrasound, like..

  • The baby weighs 6 oz right now, and is about 5 inches long
  • She has big feet. (Hopefully that means she will get a little height)
  • She was facing toward my spine so I didn't get any profile pictures.
  • She has a fast heartbeat. Supposedly slow=boy and fast=girl. The dr told us that's not true though. 
  • Everything is developing the way it should. The spine, kidneys, head, brain, etc.
Here are a few pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment