Yay! Exciting right?? We have been contemplating on how long to wait before we would tell anyone. Monday, the 19th we heard the "official" heartbeat. The doctor told us from here on out our odds of miscarriage decreases dramatically. I'm hoping all will continue to go well. Here's how I've been doing lately:
Symptoms: I. am. soo. tired. Like all the time. I could
probably sleep for 12 hours if allowed. I'm slowly starting to not be as tired anymore and it is something I am definitely looking forward to!
Hormones: I really hope this part eventually evens out. I don’t want to be bugged.. or touched.. or even talked to really.. Just kidding about that last part..Sorta
Nausea: Even typing that word I start to feel it coming on. Luckily it just comes and goes and I don’t have it all day.
Food: I like bland foods now. It makes me sad because I used
to love food with a ton of flavor!
Foods that I used to love that are now disgusting: Store bought Cinnamon Rolls, Onions, Peppers, Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, Cake, Grapes, most breakfast foods, and Hamburger Meat. When I say hamburger meat I’m referring to: Hamburgers, Meat Loaf, Sloppy Joes, Meatballs, and..okay anything with hamburger meat.
Foods that I used to love that are now disgusting: Store bought Cinnamon Rolls, Onions, Peppers, Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, Cake, Grapes, most breakfast foods, and Hamburger Meat. When I say hamburger meat I’m referring to: Hamburgers, Meat Loaf, Sloppy Joes, Meatballs, and..okay anything with hamburger meat.
Foods I can somewhat stand( at least today): Apples, Water, Orange
Juice(sometimes), Milk, Sprite, Pepperoni, Cooked Broccoli, String Cheese,
Mostly bland foods(Corn Flakes sound really good right now and surprisingly a
Café Rio Burrito..?)
How do I feel? I didn’t get morning sickness until about 7
weeks and I haven’t thrown up yet I have only thrown up 2 5 times. I consider
that a success! Well and my doctor prescribed me this amazing pill called
Zofran. It’s dissolvable so it works
instantly. (At least that’s what I tell myself!)
Doctor Appointments: I had to get a pap smear for the first
time last year and didn’t like it. That’s nothing though compared to checkups
that I feel like happens every week! In case you were wondering, nothing is
private anymore.
Workouts: Supposedly working out is really good for you. I
try to walk on the treadmill every day, but I have to admit that sometimes I
end up just being more tired than I was when I started.
Overall Feelings: I’m so nervous, scared, anxious, excited,
and happy! I have always wanted to be a mom and I am really looking forward to
it! Hopefully all will continue to go well and Trevor and I can have a nice
happy little baby. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment