I think Trev is super excited for this little girl to come as well. He has been working on this outfit for her and finished it yesterday. Adorable huh!
Summer
Monday, January 13, 2014
Labor Pains??
Last night, I could have sworn I was going into labor! I woke up at 11:30pm and my stomach was KILLING me. I've had braxton hicks contractions for the last couple of weeks, but they haven't been painful at all, and I've heard that labor pains can feel like major cramping. After about 20 minutes of wanting to die in the bathroom though, I finally felt better! Turns out it was just something I ate that day and my body didn't like it at all. Not fun.
I'm now 33 weeks pregnant. 7 to go! It's weird to me that I could potentially have the baby in 4 weeks.. I guess if you have it as early as 37 weeks it will be completely fine, but I'm still hoping that this baby will stay put until the first week of March. We can only afford having me take off about 6-8 weeks of work so it will be nice if Trevor is done with the semester by the time I go back. (His semester goes until the end of April.) My baby shower is in a few weeks and I can't wait! Next week I start a 4 week prenatal class at the hospital as well. I'm hoping it will be fun and that by the end of it I'll be feeling a lot more prepared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are so diligent in your blogging! I think mine is two years out-dated! :) I really liked the birth class at the hospital, except for the birth videos. If I wanted to,see what goes on down there I'd ask for a mirror, I don't want to watch strangers from the 90's give birth...ew I can still picture it. I guess if that doesn't bother Trevor, then he's all set for yours! :) a couple more weeks then I'd say pack a bag just in case...
ReplyDelete