Summer

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Dresser!!

We have been looking around for a dresser for the last few days for the babys room. We knew we couldn't afford a brand new one because they are over priced expensive. I'm glad to report that we found one at DI. We painted it black so it would match the room and spray painted the handles silver since they are kind of pricy. I thought it ended up looking brand new! The best part? It was only $30! Here is a before and after picture.


We got to watch a c section and vaginal birth last night at our prenatal class. Eh.. It does not look like a pleasant experience. There was a guy on the front row that got up and left during it because he was starting to get sick! Poor guy, but I have to admit I am glad I don't have to watch the process. Hopefully Trev will be okay.

35 week emotion: Irritable. Turns out I'm not the only one though! Woman Who May Or May Not Be More Irritable Than Me

No comments:

Post a Comment