Summer

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Less Than 15 Days!

Wow. I can't believe I'm due so soon! It feels like this pregnancy has flown by, but gone super slow at the same time! I'm to the point now where I am learning words like "Effacing" and "Dilated". My good friend who is a nurse sent me this image of dilation. Who doesn't like visuals of food when you're pregnant right, right???



Last week at my 37 week appointment I was 50% effaced and dilated to a 0.
This week at my check up.... I am the exact same as last week (0 dilation!) with the exception that the baby's head has moved down a little bit! I've got a feeling that this little girl is too stubborn and wants to stay put until March 2nd.

38 weeks! (Sorry my cardigan is kind of in the way!)

Major Symptom: 
Lack of sleep.
I really want to sleep longer than 3-4 hours! I swear I get up like 5 times during the night to use the bathroom! I guess it's just preparing me to deal with a newborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment