Summer

Monday, July 8, 2013

Idaho Weekend!

Okay we didn't spend the weekend in Idaho..but we went up to bear lake and crossed into the Idaho border! It was my first time at bear lake and I loved it! The water was so clear and blue. We went up to see our friends that live in Richmond. We got to watch the Logan "Car Parade" too. (Pretty much anyone that thinks they have a cool old/new car drives down the street a few times.) I forgot to take a camera with us so unfortuantely I didn't get to take any pictures. I guess we will just have to take another trip up there sometime soon!



I just found these pictures on the internet but this is really what it looks like!
www.thebearlakecondo.com

So pretty!
www.hobiecat.com

An example of the types of cars shown in the parade.

2 comments:

  1. Haha glad you clarified. I was going to be upset you came here and didn't say hi! Super jealous you got to go boating! But glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sad you didn't tell us you were coming up! We were in bear lake too, until I was at the hospital. Next time you come up let me know. I always love seeing you!

    ReplyDelete