Summer

Friday, August 2, 2013

Lake Powell

This past weekend we had the opportunity to go to Lake Powell. I just love it there! It went by way to fast, but it was so nice to get away for a while and relax! Here a few pictures from the trip:
I know, I can totally pull off the "no makeup" look. ..

Waterfall after a rain storm
Trevor in the Hamster ball. (I couldn't do it because I think I would have a panic attack!)

On a speed boat ride!

It's sad to be back to real life but I guess you can't vacation forever huh. Stick around because hopefully there will be some exciting stuff to share soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Megan Graves (I mean Carter). You can't just hint at exciting stuff and not say it!! What is it?!?! But I'm glad you had fun at Powell! Your pictures look great :)

    ReplyDelete